- suitable for 4 cells
- single cell voltage measurement (0.1 – 5.0 V, resolution 1 mV)
- single cell - under/over voltage protection
- single cell internal resistance measurement
- SOC (state of charge) calculation & time remaining
- SOH (state of health) calculation based on number of discharge cycles
- over temperature protection (up to 2 temperature sensors)
- under & over temperature charging protection
- active cell balancing up to 2 A DC per cell
- shunt current measurement (resolution 7.8 mA @ ± 200 A)
- 2 galvanically isolated user defined multi-purpose digital output/input
- 2 programmable relay (normally open or normally closed)
- galvanically isolated RS-485 communication protocol
- CAN communication
- error LED + buzzer indicator
- PC user interface for changing the settings and data-logging (optional accessory)
- hibernate switch
- one IP65 protected connector for all connections
- Contactors/pre-charge relays may be required
- Battery Protect Units may be required.
Optionally add a Victron CANBus cable if connecting to a GX device.
See attachment below main image for the Victron manual. See the REC website for more details or the stand-alone ABMS (non-Victron manual) - http://www.rec-bms.com/BMS.html and contact us for more information.