2. Types of personal information collected
We may not be able to provide our products or services, or make offers to you without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to provide quotes for delivery costs without knowing your suburb and postcode. The types of personal information we collect may include name, contact details, payment and transaction details.
3. How personal information is held
We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. Your information is only held for as long as required. For example, once your purchase has been processed, we take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed, such as payment card details.
4. Sharing of your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We utilise other companies to provide certain services on our behalf such as customer delivery shipping. Those companies will only be given the personal information they need to deliver the service. These organisations are also bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
5. Procedures for feedback
Please notify us:
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete.
- If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy.
- If you wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.