Sunman eArc Solar Panels
Minimum Price Maximum Price
eArc, the lightweight solar panels, are the only lightweight panels approved for grid connect on buildings, passing the same testing criteria as traditional solar panels.
eArc Solar Panels: Tougher, Lighter, Thinner, More Durable
- Cutting edge technology - glass fibre-reinforced composite polymers similar to aircraft windows
- Lightweight Solar Panels - 175W frameless weighs only 3kg
- Thin Solar Panels - 2mm thickness
- Tough Solar Panels - Hail tested with ice stones of 35mm diameter and 200g mass at 39.5m per sec
- Strong Solar Panels - Rated 2400 pascals for wind and 2400 pascals for load
- Durable Solar Panels - 10 year product warranty for building and 5 years for mobile application
- Efficient Solar Panels - Monocrystalline cells, 25 year performance guarantee
- eArc - The only lightweight solar panel with Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accreditation
The development of the new waterproof composite polymers and panel structure was accelerated by funding of $3.3M from the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) to achieve the same durability as conventional solar panels.
eArc panels have been installed on the world’s first solar powered train in Byron Bay and 812 (235kW) panels have been installed onto the Sydney Maritime Museum’s Heritage Building which could not support heavy glass framed solar panels. To date, more than 1MW of eArche capacity has been installed in Australia.
eArc has obtained a series of other certifications for reliability.
A robust, lightweight, flexible solar panel that is perfect for caravans, motorhomes, boats, golf carts, trains, buses and other applications.
Frameless eArc Solar Panel
No edge on the 2mm panel provides a thin, low profile installation with good flexibility.
The Sunman eArc panels are used on major projects where reliability is critical and where the weight of rigid panels is not feasible such as the Byron Bay train.