Advanced MPPT Solar Controllers made in the USA. Power + Efficiency + Reliability.
Genasun’s robust product line, made in the USA, has been deployed—and trusted—by scientific and military communities in all corners of the world.
Using sophisticated electrical design and software, Genasun engineered out all moving components so there are no fans to get clogged with dust and dirt, or relays that will eventually stop switching.
The products deal with extreme environmental conditions with temperature range -40o to +85oC.
Certification Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2)
Lightweight, compact and high efficiency
- No fans that get clogged and no cooling system needed
- Weight 80-185g
- dimensions 14.6 x 6.5 x 3.5cm
- easy to install
Compatible with any battery
- Pb: lead acid / AGM / Gel
- Li: Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Cobalt/Polymer, custom Lithium variation
- Current input limitation
- Advanced Fault Tolerance and Recovery
- Independent short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Auto restart when short is removed
Voltage Boosting MPPT
Most solar chargecontrollers flow energy from a higher vooltage panel to a lower voltage battery bank. The GVB series essentially pumps electricity up hill! This series can take a standard 12V solar panel and boost the voltage to charge a 24V, 36V or 48V battery pack.