We have received many intresting project requests over the years.
Some examples of the more unusual solar applications include:
- Portable classroom 'school-in-a-box' for Papua New Guinea
- Gantry crane at Lake Argyle, WA
- Floating fish farm
- Swimming pool disability hoists
- Adelaide University Solar Racing team
- Flexible solar panels to fit around water tanks in Antarctica
- Roving mobile library
- Rowboat for the Talisker Atlantic challenge
- Lisa Blair sailing around Antarctica unasssted in her yacht 'Climate Action Now'
- Farm CCTV remote monitoring
- Horse Float as 5th wheeler RV
- Electric bikes
- mobile food vendors