Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries
Minimum Price Maximum Price
Lithium / LiFePO4 Batteries and Accessories
Step into the future of renewable energy storage with our selection of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) batteries and accessories. These high-energy, power-dense solutions are the go-to option for applications where weight, space, and efficiency are paramount. Ideal for caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, boats, and 4WD's, these batteries deliver unrivaled performance and reliability.
Why Choose Lithium / LiFePO4 Batteries?
While LFP batteries may have a higher initial cost compared to traditional lead-acid batteries, the long-term benefits, including extended service life, superior reliability, and impressive efficiency, offer value that far outweighs the upfront investment.
The Benefits of Lithium / LiFePO4 Batteries
- Weight: Up to 40% lighter than traditional lead-acid batteries
- Space: Compact design to maximize use of available space
- Charge Efficiency: Rapid re-charge times for less downtime
- Performance: Consistent power delivery, even under high-load conditions
- Life Cycle: Typically three times longer than AGM batteries
- Low Maintenance: Can safely be left in a semi-discharged state without the risk of damage
Investing in Lithium Ion / LiFePO4 Batteries
When considering the switch to Lithium, it's important to understand whether it is the right fit for your lifestyle. If you predominantly use powered sites and spend less time relying on battery power, the investment in Lithium might not be necessary. However, if you need quick recharging times, wish to reduce the weight of your battery bank, or don't have enough space for a lead-acid battery, Lithium / LiFePO4 Batteries are the best solution.
Customizing Your Lithium Battery System
Our selection includes both all-in-one enclosed battery packs with a built-in BMS, as well as individual prismatic cells with an external 'active' BMS. This variety allows you to customize your system according to your specific requirements. Furthermore, we offer Lithium Compatible Alternator Regulators to ensure the optimal functioning of your system.
Explore our comprehensive range of Lithium / LiFePO4 Batteries and accessories today and transform the efficiency of your renewable energy system!
Lithium Iron Phosphate (known as LiFePO4 or LFP) batteries deliver high energy and power density for mobile applications. They are becoming the preferred replacement for Lead Acid Battery systems in applications where weight is important such as caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, boats and 4WD's.
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid but in the high initial cost is compensated by a longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency.
Is the up-front expense of LFP worthwhile?
If you plan to spend most of your time on mains power rather than battery power (i.e.predominantly using powered sites) it will probably not be worthwhile to invest in Lithium.
To replace an existing battery bank with lithium batteries could initially cost you up to 2-3 times more than an equivalent lead acid/AGM battery bank and will require specific charging solutions that need to be controlled by a Battery Management System (BMS) system. Also existing charging sources like AC battery chargers, solar regulators, alternators and DC-DC chargers may not have the ability to be controlled or programmed correctly to suit the special requirements needed for lithium batteries and updating these items would add even more cost to the conversion of your system.
A lithium battery system is the preferred option where:
- quick re-charge times are necessary, but where space for a lead acid battery bank to cope with the load is not available.
- you want to reduce the overall weight of your battery bank (Lithium can be as much as 40% lighter when compared to a lead acid battery system of equivalent power.)
There are two choices of Lithium batteries
- All-in-one enclosed battery pack: The Battery Management System (BMS) is built into the battery pack
- Four Individual Prismatic 3.2V cells make up a battery with an external BMS