Solar Cable PV1-F 4mm2 twin, thin sheath
cut to length - 1 metre increments
Solar rated cable, twin core, thin sheath.
Used for extending cable length of panels.
These cables are developed according to PV1-F requirements and designed to meet the rigours of the outdoor application environment and provide long term durability and flexibility, combined with ease of installation.
- Inner insulation: XLPE (Black, Red)
- Sheath insulation: XLPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene)
- Nominal voltage: U0 / U: 0,6 / 1 kV AC / max. 1.5 kV DC
- Test voltage according to EN 50395-6: 6,5 kV AC / 15 kV DC (5 min.)
- Rated current: 55 A (4.0 mm²), 70 A (6.0 mm²)
- Insulation resistance of the complete cable: ≥ 1000 MΩkm in accordance to EN 50395-8.2
- Ambient temperature: –40°C ...+90°C
- Bending radius: Dynamic: >4 × OD
Constructed using fine stranded tinned copper conductors insulated with a temperatureresistant, halogen-free cross-linked copolymer compound and protected by an outer sheath of flame-retardant, abrasion and UV-resistant,
halogen-free cross-linked co-polymer.
- Rated voltage AC 1000V, DC 1500V (max)
- Temperature range Ambient –40°C ...+90°C
- Approvals EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K IEC 62930
- Minimum bending radius Flexing: 5 x cable diameter
- Fixed: 4 x cable diameter
- Marking Meter marked