REC 2Q BMS wiring harness
Wiring harness components plug into the 5 connectors in the 2Q BMS:
- "RS485-0" Connector: At present a connector is supplied with pins that is intended to connect to a wifi unit (please allow us to get some cables made up to go from this new connector to the REC WIFI unit)
- "RS 485 CAN T Cp" Connector with the following wires
- "RS 485-1" no wires on these pins
- "CAN" has a 0.5metre cable to a Weipu Series 13 connector (note that mostly inverters and controllers use an RJ45 connector for their CAN Bus, however as there is no industry standard pin-out for the RJ45 this leg of the CAN Bus cable is a separate purchase)
- "T" has a jumper wire
- "Cp" no wires on these pins
- "CELLS" Connector with the following labelled wires with a clean cut at 2metres length (for termination by the installer):
- 17 cell wires labelled as follows: "Cell 1-", "Cell 1+", etc to "Cell 16+"
- Power supply wires labelled: "Pack -", "Pack +"
- Pre-charge wire labelled: "Precharge"
- "Isens Tsens" Connector with the following labelled cables each 2metres length
- DS18B20 digital temperature sensor x 2 (unlabelled)
- Shunt sense cable with 4mm lugs with 1 labelled "+" that attaches to the battery side of the shunt
- "Power symbol I/Os" Connector with 1 metre length cable and wire as follows:
- Power symbol: Cable to BMS on/off switch
- I/O wires labelled as follows:
- "OPTO RELAY IN", "OPTO RELAY OUT"
- "OC 1-", "OC 1+"
- "OC 2-", "OC 2+"