Portable Solar Panels
NEW eArche portable fold-up solar panel
5 year warranty
- Lightweight - 5kg
- Value for money
Super Tough and Lightweight
This compact 160W solar panel uses the same high grade efficient monocrystalline solar cells that are used in the eArche range. eArche solar panels are used extensively in architecture and are the only lightweight solar panel approved by the Australian Clean Energy Council.
The robust construction of eArche solar panels uses a Patent Pending glass-fibre reinforced composite material similar to that used in airplane windows.
Made with 36 solar cells in three sections of 12 solar cells each fold into a compact carry bag with handle that is easy to carry and store and weighs only 5kg.
- Dimensions folded - 670 x 540 x 18 mm
- Dimensions un-folded - 670 x 2030 x 5 mm
The functional storage pouch keeps the cables and solar charge controller neatly protected and stored when not in use.
The output warranty is the same as high grade rigid solar panels used on buildings: above 80% of the original power by the 25th year.
Unfolded, without shade this panel can produce more than 500wh per day in most areas.
The top encapsulation layer is a high-strength fluorine polymer that is corrosion and stain resistant, non-stick self-cleaning, and retains its clarity (and therefore light transmittance) ensuring long service life for solar panels.
It will not discolour or degrade from exposure to environmental pollution, UV light, harsh chemicals or extreme temperature variations.
The surface texture is extremely tough.
Cables have compact, lightweight mini-Anderson connectors
1. Solar charge controller - 2 options
- PWM 10A charge controller with LCD display (1 year warranty); Attached with velcro so removable.
- Victron 15A MPPT SmartSolar with built-in bluetooth to connect to the Victron app via a smartphone/device so you can set-up, monitor and update the controller (5 year warranty)
2. extension cable (5m) lets you be in the shade while the solar panels work for you out in the sun.
3. Standard grey Anderson adapter lead for connection to your battery (or Alligator clips available on request)
eArche solar panels have a 5 year warranty