EVE 3.2V 304Ah - LiFePO4 / LFP / Lithium Iron Phosphate Prismatic Cell
EVE 3.2V 304Ah LiFePO4 Cells
These EVE cells are purchased directly from EVE, no middle man or second hand cells. They feature genuine factory welded dual M6 connectors on each cell for a secure connection and come with 1x 100mm2 Aluminium busbars and 4x M6 bolts per cell.
Factory test report for each cell available, typical cell capacity is 315Ah.
The EVE 304Ah LiFePO4 cells represent a pinnacle in long-lasting and reliable energy storage solutions. These cells are designed for users who demand the best in battery technology.
- A Grade: Guaranteed top-tier quality from EVE, ensuring consistency in performance and durability.
- High Energy Density: Allows for a compact design without compromising on power, enabling a broader range of applications and longer durations of power delivery.
- Long Cycle Life: Provides over 4000 cycles at 25°C and over 2000 cycles at 45°C, ensuring a long service life and reducing the total cost of ownership.
- High Capacity: With a 304Ah rating, these cells provide extended power for a range of applications.
- Durable and Safe: The LiFePO4 chemistry ensures longevity and safety compared to other battery types. No risk of thermal runaway commonly seen in other chemistries.
- Wide Application Range: Perfect for renewable energy storage, backup power, mobile applications, and more.
- Eco-Friendly: By utilizing power generated from solar at night, you are reducing your use of grid power which is largely from coal.
Why Choose EVE 304Ah LiFePO4 Cells?
When you invest in EVE, you're not just buying a battery. You're investing in a technology that's been meticulously designed for optimum performance and safety. EVE cells are tested to meet stringent standards such as IEC 62619, ensuring that you get the best value for your money.
See Data Sheet for Full Specifications
EVE 304Ah Specifications
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Cycle Life(25°C)||>4000 cycles|
|Cycle Life(45°C)||>2000 cycles|
|Internal Resistance||≤ 0.5 mΩ|
|End of discharge Voltage||2.5V|
|Standard charge and discharge Charge/Discharge Current||0.5C/0.5C|
|Continuous Charge/Discharge Current||1C/1C|
|Pulse Charge/Discharge Current（30s）||2C/2C|
|Recommended SOC window||10%-90%|
|Charging Working Temperature||0℃-50℃|
|Discharging Working Temperature||-20℃-60℃|
|Dimensions(mm)||L173.7mm X W71.7mm X H207.2mm|
|Weight||5.45KGS +/- 164g|
Note: A BMS with cell balancing and overvoltage/undervoltage and temperature protection is required. Failure to use an appropriate BMS will void the warranty.
The primary purpose of this Warranty is to clearly define the matters related to warranty policy of Products.
2. Warranty Condition
2-1. Warranty Period
The Performance Warranty for the Product is valid for 5 years from the invoice date.
2-2. Limitation of Warranty scope
Liability under this Warranty shall be limited to replacement, repair, refund and compensation. Replaced or
repaired Products shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Term of Performance Warranty. In any event, the
replacement shall not justify the renewal of the Term of Performance Warranty.
2-3. Exclusion of Warranty
Damage to the Products resulting from any of following activities is NOT covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Improper transportation, storage, installation or wiring by Buyer
- Modification, alteration, disassembly, repair or replace by someone other than authorised personnel
- Noncompliance with official installation manual
- External influences including unusual physical or electrical stress (power failure surges, inrush current, lightning,
flood, fire, accidental breakage, etc.)
- Use of an incompatible inverter, rectifier or other equipment.
3. Performance Warranty (Standard)
The product retains at least 80% of Nominal Energy for the either 5 years after the
date of the invoice date when the battery system is operated under a normal use followed by the specification and the manual.
The term “Nominal Energy” herein means the initially rated capacity of the Products as printed on the label of the
Products. The precondition of the valid 5 year Performance Warranty shall be as follows:
(i) The ambient temperature during the operation of the Products shall not fall out of range of the cell specifications in the data sheet
(ii) The energy throughput is less than values in table below:
Capacity measurement condition:
- Ambient temperature: 25~30℃
- Initial battery temperature from BMS: 25~30℃
- Charging/discharging method
- Charge: (0.5)CC/CV (Constant voltage (3.65)V, Cut-off current (0.03)C)
- Discharge: (0.5)CC (Cut-off voltage (2.5)V)
- Current at (0.5)C: (152)A
- Current and voltage measurement at battery DC side
4. Out of Warranty Policy
Product damage which is not caused by seller, a charged service can be provided, including all the expenses of such
as material cost, labor cost, warehouse cost, transportation cost, customs duties, analysis cost, management cost,
corporate profits, disposal expense(If necessary) and so on.
5. About Service Products/Parts
Service products/parts are able to be used as new or refurbished condition which performance is equal to or higher
than defective Products.
In the event the Products are not available in the market anymore, the parts may be replaced with a different kind
of product with equivalent functions and performances or refund the remaining annually depreciated value of the
purchase price of the Products during the Term of Performance Warranty as the Compensation Scheme below. The
purchase price mentioned hereinabove means the list price actually paid by the Buyer for the purchase.
- Compensation Scheme in the unlikely case replacement cells are no longer available -
CLASS I : 100% of the purchase price from the initial installation date to 12th month
CLASS II : 80% of the purchase price from 13th to 24th month
CLASS III : 60% of the purchase price from 25th to 36th month
CLASS IV : 40% of the purchase price from 37th to 48th month
CLASS V : 20% of the purchase price from 49th to 60th month
No warranty of performance will be provided from the 61st month.