CZone COI Interface Module with Connectors
Free Fastway shipping for orders over $500 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
The Combination Output Interface (COI) combines multiple input and output devices in to one module, providing a high density 30 channel module which minimizes installation, interconnections and footprint, while delivering best value per circuit. The COI features the same proven, rugged CZone design including IPX5 water ingress protection and complete mechanical fuse plus bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE. Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide "plug and play" installation.
- 16 x Output Channels (4 x 25A, 12 x 10A Dimmable)
- 8 x Analogue Inputs: Positive or Negative Switching, 0-32Volt, 0-1000 ohms resistance and 4-20mA Current
- 6 x Digital Inputs w Systems On/Backlighting via breakout harness
- 150A Maximum current
- Programmable software 'fuse' sizes, plus backup mechanical fuse and bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE
Digital switching systems just became more cost effective and easier to install, with the new CZone Combination Output Interface (COI). This one box replacesup to five separate units, with convenient Deutsch connectors and IPx5 water resistance, providing a complete CZone system for smaller vessels or RV’s. The COI’s high continuous power output (150 Amps), plus space, installation time and cost savings also make it the perfect building block for larger systems.
BEP has pioneered safe, reliable digital switching products for the harsh marine environment. Since its release in 2008, CZone has powered thousands of vessels around the globe including yachts in the last two Volvo Ocean Races.
The new COI module builds on that reputation for ultimate reliability and ease of use with a host of new improvements that benefit both the installer and end-user. The complete CZone system in a box.
Partnered with either a dedicated CZone display, or with a Multi Function Display from one of our industry leading integration partners (B&G, Furuno, Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad), the Combination Output Interface heralds a new era in providing simple, intuitive control over the increasingly complex systems found on today’s vehicles and vessels.
- High density 30 channel module minimises installation, interconnections and footprint, while delivering best value per circuit
- Complete mechanical fuse plus bypass on all circuits as required by ABYC/CE
- Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide “plug and play” installation
- Optional cable cover offers improved aesthetics and greater mounting flexibility
- Proven, rugged CZone design includes IPX5 Water Ingress Protection and NMEA 2000 certification
- High power Bilge Pump channels allow manual control plus “pump running” feedback from a single channel – without additional wiring
- USB port provides easy system update from USB flash drive