Wakespeed WS500 P-type wiring harness with CAN low/high wires installedFor WS500 using the CAN bus
Free Fastway shipping for orders over $500 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
For use with: Wakespeed WS500 Advanced Alternator Regulator
- WS500 P-type wiring harness with CAN low/high wires (see note 1 below)
- Alternator Temperature Sensor (see note 2 below)
- CAN Bus wires terminated with Deutsch DTM06-2S connector (we sell mating connector kits here: to be added )
- Alternator temperature sensor tail is terminated with a TE Connectivity, AMP Superseal 1.5 series, socket 2 Way, part number: 282080-1. The mating connector needs to be purchased separately; it is a kit with TE Connectivty part numbers:
- Housing - male : 282104-1 (to try and avoid confusion, the housing is female, but the pins are male which defines the gender of the connector)
- Male Crimp pins 15AWG, part number: 282109-1 (2-pins required)
- Superseal wire seal, part number: 281934-3 (2-seals required)
A kit of all the parts listed above (including an additional 2-spare pins) is available here: (to be added)
An insulation boot is also available with TE Connectivity part number: 880810-1 (to be added)
Note: page being updated.