Victron Peak Power Pack 12,8V/30Ah - 384Wh
A lithium-ion battery pack with intrinsically safe LiFePO4 cells, a built-in charger, and suitable for high discharge currents. Nominal voltage: 12.8V Battery capacity: 8Ah to 40Ah (not suitable for parallel or series connection)
Lightweight and easy to install
- Ideal for mobile applications.
Effective protection against improper use
- Ideal for solar power and other applications where excessive discharge might quickly cause damage to lead acid batteries
Output 1 “mover”: high capacity output for caravan manoeuvring and other applications that are energy intensive
- Ideal for caravan manoeuvring (caravan movers).
- The 8Ah version is meant for lighter caravans. 20Ah or more is recommended for caravans above 1000kg.
- Short-circuit proof.
- Protected against excessive battery discharge.
Output 2 “domestic”: for low DC loads (not available for the 8Ah model)
- Intended for lighting, audio and video, pumps, fridges.
- Short-circuit proof.
- Protected against excessive battery discharge.
Input 1 “car/solar”: charging while driving or charging with a solar panel.
- Equipped with voltage and current control for safe charging of the lithium-ion battery. In fact, any source of electric power can be connected to this input (e.g. an alternator or a battery charger), as long as 11V < Vin < 25V. The current limit is automatically set to a safe value.
Input 2 “adapter”: the adapter supplied with the Peak Power Pack can be connected to this input
- Battery charging current: 3A, and suitable for 110/230V power supply
Rapid charging is possible via output 1 (high capacity output and 30Ah/40Ah models only)
- A battery charger or inverter/charger can be connected to the high capacity output. The maximum charging current is 15A and 20A respectively and the recommended charging voltage is 14V (maximum 14.2V).
- Reduces power consumption to almost zero. Prevents damage due to excessive discharge of the battery during storage.
Remote control with status indicator
- Push button (supplied) with a dual-colour LED status indicator:
- Short push of the button: high capacity output activated for 30 minutes (mover applications), red LED.
- Hold down for 2 seconds: high capacity output always activated, slow flashing red LED.
- Hold down for 5 seconds: storage mode, blue LED flashes 10 times.
- Battery is charged via input 1:slow flashing blue LED.
- Battery fully charged: blue LED.
- Overload or overheating: flashing red LED.
VE.Direct port: can be connected to a PC or smartphone
('VE.Direct to USB' or 'VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle' required)
- Output 1: on / 30-minute timer / off
- Output 2: on/off
- Input 1: on/off
- Battery voltage
- Temperature and alarms
Victron Energy Limited Warranty Policy
Victron Energy warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase by the end user, with a maximum of 66 months from the Victron Energy invoice date. Exceptions on this are: lead acid batteries; 2 years from date of purchase by the end user, with a maximum of 30 months from the Victron Energy invoice date, Lithium-ion batteries; 3 years from date of purchase by the end user. In addition to this proof of correct battery usage is required when making a battery warranty claim.
During this period, Victron Energy will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product free of charge. The warranty does not include performing or reimbursing de‐installation, transportation and re‐installation. This warranty will be considered void if the unit has suffered any physical damage or alteration, either internally or externally, and does not cover damages arising from improper use like:
• Reverse of battery polarity.
• Inadequate connection.
• Mechanical shock or deformation.
• Contact with liquid or oxidation by condensation.
• Use in inappropriate environment (dust, corrosive vapor, humidity, high temperature, biological infestation...).
• Breakage or damage due to lightning.
• Connection terminals and screws destroyed or other damages, like overheat, due to insufficient tightening.
• For any electronical breakage except due to lightning (reverse polarity, over‐voltage due to external cause), the state ofthe internal control diode and of the inputs/output X and Y capacitors determine the warranty.
This warranty will not apply where the product has been misused, neglected, improperly installed, or repaired by anyone else than Victron Energy or one of its authorized Qualified Service Partners. In order to qualify for the warranty, the product must not be disassembled or modified.
Repair or replacement are our sole remedies and Victron Energy shall not be liable for damages, whether direct, incidental,special, or consequential, even caused by negligence or fault.
Victron Energy owns all parts removed from repaired products. Victron Energy uses new or reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and building replacement products. If Victron Energy repairs or replaces a part of a product, its warranty term is not extended. In case of replacement the new component has a warranty of 6 months, without effect on the initial warranty period. All remedies and the measure for damages are limited to the above. Victron Energy shall in no event be liable for consequential, incidental, contingent orspecial damages, even if having been advised of the probability of such damages. Any and all other warranties expressed or implied arising by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase.
Life Support Policy
As a general policy, Victron Energy, does not recommend the use of any of its products in life support applications where failure or malfunction of the Victron Energy's product can be reasonably expected to cause failure of the life support device or to significantly affect its safety or effectiveness. Victron Energy does not recommend the use of any of its products in direct patient care. Victron Energy will not knowingly sell its products for use in such applications unless it receives in writing assurances satisfactory to Victron Energy that the risks of injury or damage have been minimized, the customer assumes all such risks, and the Liability of Victron Energy is adequately protected under the circumstances.
As a product requires service, it must be brought back to the place of purchase. In case no contact can be taken with the merchant, or if he is either unable or not allowed to provide service, direct contact should be taken with Victron Energy.
Warranty on Repairs
The warranty period on products or on printed circuits boards repaired by Victron Energy as well as on printed circuit boards for replacement is 6 months from delivery by Victron Energy.
It is the responsibility of the sender to sufficiently package these products. The transport must be organized in a way to avoid any damage, especially when a single unit or heavy unit is sent.
If a part of the terms and conditions set out above is held invalid, void or unenforceable due to any particular national or international legislation, it shall not affect other parts of the terms and conditions remaining.
For Australia only
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.