Victron Battery Monitor BMV-710H Smart
A display shows several standard measurements including: Battery voltage (V) Battery charge/discharge current (A) Ampere-hours consumed (Ah) State of charge (%) Time remaining before complete discharge Visual and audible alarm: 'over voltage,' 'under voltage,' and/or 'battery discharged.' Programmable alarm or generator start relay The unit may be programmed to sound an alarm or activate a generator when batteries reach a critical level.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events , which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 - 95 VDC (BMV700, 702)
- High input voltage range: 60 - 385 VDC (BMV700HS)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings (BMV702)
- Also included is a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance; a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Cables included: RJ 12 cable (10 m ) and battery cable with fuse (2 m )
Victron Energy Markets
The automotive market comprises a broad range of applications requiring a reliable power supply. In vehicles such as fire engines, ambulances and police cars a human life may depend on an autonomous system. So it is vital that all systems function flawlessly. Victron Energy offers you such an answer. We are proud to offer you our modern translation for freedom and independence. Energy. Anytime. Anywhere.
Off-Grid and Backup
The presence of a functional electricity grid is not always as obvious as it would seem to be. An insufficient infrastructure is often the cause for an unreliable grid. Things become even more difficult when there is no grid at all. And yet you are in need of a reliable electricity supply. A local and properly functioning system is the only answer at this point. Victron Energy offers you such an answer. We are proud to offer you our modern translation for freedom and independence. Energy, Anytime, Anywhere
Whether you’re going on a short fishing trip or planning to sail across the ocean, you’ll need reliable power to enjoy your adventure to the fullest. But at Victron we believe reliability isn’t enough. We believe in Optimal Energy instead. In our view, a boat needs an intelligent power grid that adapts to any challenges you may encounter. With unparalleled reliability, without effort and at great value for money. That’s what we call Optimal Energy.
As more solar and wind power comes on line, it becomes increasingly difficult and expensive, to ensure stability of the grid. Intermediate energy storage is therefore rapidly becoming an essential tool to keep power fluctuations on the grid within manageable limits. Moreover, as feed-in tariffs are decreasing, the business case for a home energy storage system that increases self-consumption becomes more solid every day. Intermediate energy storage increases self-consumption of harvested solar and/or wind power. The natural next step is 100% self-consumption and independence from the grid.
Helpful Victron Videos
Did You Know - Choosing the right MPPT for your solar by using our calculator
How to not blow up your Alternator when charging a Lithium Battery with a DC-DC Charger