Fixtech Fix15 Adhesive Sealant 290mL Cartridge WHITESingle-component MS Polymer, chemically neutral
Non-yellowing. Tested and rated for +15 yrs UV exposure. Resistant to many chemicals, fresh and salt water. Excellent resistance to climate changes and environmental agents. Suitable for installing flexible solar panels.
FixSeal MSP15 White is a non-yellowing, high quality, single-component flexible adhesive joint sealant with GL Approval that is suitable for above and below the waterline applications.
Based on a Modified Polymer®, it is chemically neutral and fully elastic.
Suitable for use in low movement structural joints in marine, it is also suitable for automotive, aerospace, and construction applications where a tough flexible adhesive sealant is required.
May be overpainted with water based paints.
Colourfast black also available.
Not suitable for flexible solar panels, see Fix8 or a VHB tape instead.
• High bond strength on a wide variety of substrates
• Non Yellowing white, and colourfast black
• High performance mechanical properties
• Flexible elastic rubber; movement accommodation up to 20%
• Assessed under criteria of NOHSC Australia and considered as non-toxic, Certificate No.2146.
• No bubble formation within the sealant
• Primerless adhesion (except where capillary water pressure can occur)
• Easy to tool and finish
• Excellent extrudability and UV resistance
• Ecological advantages- free from isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
• Minimal health and safety considerations
• Can be wet on wet painted with all water based paints and many other systems*
• No staining of porous materials such as natural stone, granite, marble, etc.
Flexible elastic rubber; movement accommodation up to 20%
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category