Enerdrive MPPT 12/24V-10A Solar Charge Controller w/ Display
ENERDRIVE MPPT SOLAR CONTROLLER RANGE DESCRIPTION:
The Enerdrive MPPT Solar Controllers adopt the advanced MPPT control algorithm, it can minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, quickly track the maximum power point (MPP) of the PV array and obtain the maximum energy from solar array under any conditions; and it can increase the ratio of energy utilization in the solar system by 20%-30% compared with PWM charging method.
The Enerdrive MPPT Solar Controllers has self-adaptive three-stage charging mode based on digital control circuit, which can effectively prolong the lifespan of batteries and significantly improve the system performance. It also has comprehensive electronic protection for overcharge, over discharge, PV & battery reverse polarity. This controller can be widely used for RV, Marine, remote offgrid monitoring and many other applications.
IP33 Ingress protection and isolated RS485 design further improves the controller’s reliability and meet the different application requirements.
Enerdrive MPPT Solar Controller Features:
- CE certification (LVD EN/IEC62109,EMC EN61000-6-1/3)
- LCD display
- Advanced MPPT technology & ultra-fast tracking speed guarantee’s tracking efficiency up to 99.5%
- Maximum DC/DC transfer efficiency is as high as 98.6%.
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP lost rate and lost time
- Accurate recognition and tracking of multi-peaks maximum power point
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Support lead-acid and lithium batteries
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Power reduction automatically over temperature value
- Multiple load work modes
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- IP33 Ingress protection
- Comms port included for future applications