Tony Longhurst Luxury Catamaran
Date Posted:25 May 2017
Solar 4 RVs / Solar 4 Boats supplied 15 Solbian SP125 for Tony Longhurst’s fully-electric catamaran 'Kato'.
The black flexible solar panels were installed during the boat building process so they could be rebated into the deck in three rows of five panels. No junction boxes or cabling is visible as the panels were supplied with solder tabs underneath the panel.
Tony is a two-time Bathurst 1000 winner, and owner of The Boat Works in Coomera. His luxury vessel is the biggest boat built by the team at Noosa Marine at just under 20m in length and about 8.6m wide.
Photos courtesy of Noosa Marine.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Solar 4 RVs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 12 126 817 318. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Our Code of Conduct
The Solar 4 RVs Code of Conduct describes our company's philosophy and ethical approach to managing our business activities.
- Solar 4 RVs will:
- Conduct business with integrity and transparency;
- Conduct business in a safe, fair and ethical manner;
- Communicate respectfully, honestly and politely at all times;
- Support the public and businesses to achieve an optimal sustainable power solution for their mobile applications;
- Source and offer high quality, value for money products that are suitable for caravans and other RVs;
- Provide accurate and sufficient information, guidance and advice wherever possible to enable customers to have a full understanding and awareness of their purchase;
- Advertise the total price prominently with no hidden components;
- Recognise and promote environmental responsibility;
- Comply with applicable laws and standards;
- Take responsibility to resolve customer issues and product warranties in a timely manner;
- Approve installers based on their commitment to high quality workmanship;
- Comply with all privacy legislation and any information received from another party will be kept confidential.
- Solar 4 RVs will not:
- knowingly make false or misleading claims regarding the suitability and performance of their solar power products or combination of products;
- mislead or deceive customers in relation to the price, value or quality of products, or their place of origin (manufacture) of a product;
- Engage in high-pressure sales tactics that induce consumers to make quick or uninformed decisions about the product and technologies that they are selecting;
- Advertise inflated prices with permanent discounts to promote sales.