Switch Units are working on basis of a bistable relay allowing very high capacities combined with a very low own consumption. They suit especially as a remote-controlled main switch or load relay which is on long-term power. The current carrying capacity conducts 40 A or 100 A.
Switch Units can be mote-controlled by a normal switch (1 pol. ON / OFF).
Furthermore the consumer can be switched on and off through an emergency switch at the relay by hand.
The ranges of application are campers, intervention vehicles and boats:
- Easy selection through ON / OFF switch
- High switching current, short time loadable
- Applicable as battery main switch through ON / OFF switch (remote-controlled)
- Switching state monitor is visible from the outside
- Electronical delay prevent fast reactions like voltage drop or using strong consumer
- Suitable for long-term usage due to a very low consumption of the Switch Unit (compliant EN13976)
- No own electricity consumption if switched off with an external switch (remote-control)
- Automatic disconnection by under voltage 8.5 V (minimum operating voltage of Switch Unit)
We are liable for material defects of all our products within 36 months from the purchase date against representation of the sales slip or of the invoice, proper handling, intended use and consideration of the installation and operating manual provided. If the buyer or third execute modification and repair tasks to the product (external intervention) or will the electronic or the entire product damaged by moisture, any claims for defects for these tasks and the results being involved will be void. Claims will also be void for any service being performed by third, which has not been ordered by us in writing. Service is exclusively allowed to be performed by Votronic GmbH & Co. KG Lauterbach.