290W Thin Frame Junction Box ON TOP 5.5kg, 1690 x 1019 x 5.6mm
This 5.6mm thin solar panel weighs only 5.5 kg. These lightweight yet robust solar panels are perfect for caravans, motorhomes, yachts, trains, buses and other applications.
Made with a Patent Pending composite material similar to those used in airplane windows. These panels are tough enough to be approved by the Clean Energy Council for residential use yet they don't have a heavy, rigid frame or glass.
- The vented gap (height increase of ~15mm) improves panel efficiency and reduces heating of the mounting surface. This method also allows the junction box to sit underneath the panel. This includes:
- Two rolls of very high bond double sided adhesive tape
- Polycarbonate strips
- Installation via very high bond double sided adhesive tape provides a low profile secure bond. This includes:
- A structural silicone (Fix8) can be used to adhere the panel to a surface.
- The panel can be secured using bolts or screws through the frame
- NOTE: Although the panel has a thin frame around the edge, the panel is flexible and requires supports at least every 156mm (every cell gap)
Instructions are sent with shipping tracking notification.
|Solar cells||20 (2x10)||36 (4x9)||36 (4x9)||60 (6x10)|
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||85||100||175||290|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||10.5||19||19.5||32.4|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||8.1||5.27||8.98||8.8|
|Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)||12.9||23.5||23.9||39.8|
|Short-circuit Current (Isc)||8.55||5.67||9.5||9.34|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 °C to 85 °C|
|Maximum System Voltage||600 V DC (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||20 A|
|Application Class||Class A|
|Power Tolerance||0/+5 W|
|Junction box||IP 68 rated (each j-box has one by-pass diode)|
|Output Cables||Photovoltaic technology cable 4.0 mm2, (+)150 / (-)450 mm|
The manufacturers warranty is 5 years and the output warranty is the same as high grade rigid solar panels used on buildings: above 80% of the original power by the 25th year.