RADpower lightweight solar panel SALE
Lightweight RADpower sale panels:
- Highest efficiency - made with genuine SunPower GEN II solar cells (no seconds);
- Premium quality - ETFE top layer for UV resistance and textured surface for extra robustness;
- Lightweight - no glass or frame;
- Thin - only 3mm thickness;
- Sealed junction boxes to prevent moisture penetration that can cause corrosion;
- Easily installed - via install kit provided
- Eyelets can be easily added
- 1 year product warranty
Free Install kit included with these sale panels
All RADpower sale panels come with a FREE Installation kit, detailed installation instructions and technical support with a 1 Year Warranty provided.
Install Kit for 18w
- Very High Bond Tape
Install Kit Includes (Sizes 85w, 120W and 135w):
- Polycarbonate Strips cut to your size panel; and
- Very High Bond Tape for attaching to either side of the polycarbonate strips
Sizes available until sold out:
|Sizes||Weight||Number of Cells||Voc - Open Circuit Voltage||Vmp - Maximum Power Voltage||Imp - Maximum Power Current||Isc -Short Circuit Current|
|18W||0.5||8 cut cells||23.4||19.8||0.91||1|
STC: Standard Test Conditions: Incident sunlight of 1,000 W/m2, cell temperature of 25°C, Air mass 1.5.
The advantages of ETFE technology
ETFE (Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene) is a high-strength fluorine polymer that is corrosion and stain resistant, non-stick self cleaning, and retains its clarity (and therefore light transmittance) ensuring long service life for solar panels.
It will not discolour or degrade from exposure to environmental pollution, UV light, harsh chemicals or extreme temperature variations. The textured surface offers an extra layer of protection and robustness and provides a small increase in efficiency due to its anti-reflective properties, which means more light passes to the cells.