Noark Switch MCB DC 2 Pole 50A 360V non-polarised
Free AusPost shipping for orders over $100 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
$22.32Sold Out - Backorder Available
Noark are a high quality range of SAA certified DC circuit breakers from 10A to 63A that are ideal for PV applications in 360V (2-pole).
Noark Ex9BP-N2P 360VDC Non-polarised MCB
The Ex9BP-N series of miniature circuit breakers from Noark Electric, are non polarised and available in 2 and 4 pole designs. The 4 pole design is already looped internally, saving time in wiring and minimising errors. For PV Systems Only.
DC switching voltage
180V DC per pole
e.g. 2 pole = 360V DC
Curve K Protection for high PV module perceptual load and photovoltaic line system,and have a higher impact resistant current ability Tripping characteristic: instantaneous tripping range(14-20)In
Standards and approvals
- Rated insulation voltage (V DC) Ui - 1000
- Rated impulse voltage (kV) Uimp - 4
- Ultimate breaking capacity (kA) Icu - 6
- Curve - type K
- Tripping type - Thermal magnetic type
- Service Life - Mechanical Actual Value - 20000
- Service Life - Standard Value - 8500
- Service Life - Electrical Actual Value - 10000
- Service Life - Standard Value - 1500
- Conductor size (mm2 ) - 1~35mm2
- Temperature (o C) - -20 to +70