Zeal 12V 125Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery
General purpose and cost critical applications
The Zeal AGM range is a quality range ideally suited for a wide range of general purpose and cost critical applications. Our Zeal AGM range has very low internal resistance, is capable to deliver high currents on demand and offers a relatively long service life, even when deep cycled. The Zeal AGM range is maintenance and spill free, provides strong reliability with a low self-discharge.
- General Purpose
- Standby Applications
- Recreation Vehicles
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Fire and Security
- Medical Equipment
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination and maintenance free
- Designed for a a range of standby and cycling products
- Range of sizes from 6V 4.5Ah to 12V 125Ah
- 5 year design life
- Low self discharge
From the date of shipment, 12 months full coverage.
- The warranty is invalid if the battery has been subject to misuse, abuse or physical damage.
- The batteries are subject to IEEE Standard 1188 Acceptance Test at time of installation. If they do not meet both, or either, the standards and the published Invicta Lithium specifications the company, Solar4RV's must be notified immediately and the user should request further instructions.
The battery selected by the user must be of the correct size, design, and capacity for the intended application. Failure to do this will invalidate the warranty.
The battery should be installed and operated at a temperature not exceeding the batteries design limits as published in the specification sheet issued at that time, this include under bonnet applications.
The batteries should be paired with a suitable designated charger with the correct settings and Voltage / Current limitations as indicated in the specification sheet. Incorrect selection of charger and/or failure to follow the correct charging regimen will void the warranty.
The batteries must not be used in starting applications.
Information to be provided along with the warranty claim where possible should include:
- Battery type/Quantity
- The date code/Installation date
- Approximate operating temperature
- Battery connection configuration – number in series / parallel
- Charger Settings (Charging voltage and current settings)
- Approximate load.
User agrees to make accessible the batteries under warranty to Solar4RV's or its’ authorized representative for inspection at reasonable hours and time intervals.
The warranty shall be voided if the battery becomes unserviceable due to: fire, freezing, abuse, neglect, repair, alteration or modification or any act of God.
Installation of the batteries must be performed by suitably qualified technicians and in accordance with proven acceptable practices or the warranty will be voided.
This warranty shall apply only to original purchasers in Australia or NZ. Warranties may be extended to other countries on a case by case basis. Please contact Solar4RV's to gain authorization for this.
- Contact the original point of purchase for instructions.
- Request return authorization. No returns will be credited without an authorization.
- In the case of returned product the batteries must be packed with sufficient padding and in the appropriate cartons to eliminate the risk of damage in transit.
- The battery must only be returned in compliance with the transport and packaging regulations ruling at that time. Failure to do this may result in the carrier refusing the shipment.
- Incorrectly identifying the content of such packages is illegal and the shipment could possibly be subject to substantial fines and confiscation of the goods in accordance with Federal and State laws.
- Solar4RV's has the option to credit or replace products deemed defective and under warranty.
- Cost of travel, installation, transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
- The above warranty is in lieu of and not limited to all other remedies including negligence and breach of contract.
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law may guarantee certain conditions, warranties and undertakings in relation to Goods. To the extent they apply, these guarantees cannot be modified nor excluded by contract, and this warranty document does not purport to modify or exclude any conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings under the Australian Consumer Law.