Votronic Charge Control 1247
Special order For use with VBCS Triple chargers
Dual charge outputs.
The LCD-Charge Control S is a comfortable, easily operable control and operating unit for the chargers of series VBCS Triple. It indicates the status of the individual charging sources, the current charging phase, the voltage of board and starter battery, as well as the instantaneous charging current.
During solar operation, the instantaneous solar power (W) and the energy values (Wh and Ah, which can be reset to "zero" at any time) for own statistical purposes are displayed. At the push of a button, the mains charging mode of the VBCS Triple can be switched-on or -off manually or the capacity can be reduced (AC Power Limit), such as in case of weakly protected country current. A special protective function avoids the reactivation of an erroneously switched-off mains charging, if the board battery runs the risk to become totally discharged.
The large, clearly arranged display is illuminated and offers excellent legibility with very low current consumption. Retrofit of the unit, also subsequently, is easily possible by means of the plug-and-play connection, and due to the compact design it can be installed at almost any location.
Controllers according to the MPP technology are continuously and automatically calculating the maximum power yield (MPP) of the solar modules several times per minute. The voltage surplus of the solar module will be transformed to a higher charging current for the battery (realised by high-frequency switching controller technology with high efficiency). This surplus of charging current ensures short charging times and the best possible power yield of the solar system.
- Main Charging Port I: Automatic charging and conservation of charge of the (main) board supply battery
- Auxiliary Charging Port II: Current and voltage reduced for recharging as well as trickle charge of the vehicles starter battery, thus ensuring continuous starting capacity
- Continuous control, full batteries by immediate recharging in case of current consumption
- Automatic charging programs adjustable for gel, acid/lead-acid, AGM/fleece and Lithium batteries for optimum charging results
- Very low own electricity consumption, high efficiency
- Connection for Battery Temperature Sensor for temperature compensation
- Indicators for operating state "Full", "> 80%", "Charging", "MPP" and "Low Voltage"
- Control output EBL, prepared for Elektroblock with solar current display, cable set, Art. 2007, required
|Nominal Operating Voltage (DC) in [V]||12|
|Capacity Solar Module max. [Wp]||165|
|Current Solar Module max. [A]||10.0|
|Voltage Solar Module max. [V]||50|
|Charging Current Batt. I / II max. [A]||11.8 / 1.0|
|Characteristic Line of Charging||IU1oU2|
|Battery Type adjustable||Acid/Lead-Acid, Gel, AGM, LiFePO4|
|Current Consumption Stand-by in [A]||0.004|
|Reverse Current Protection (during the night)||yes|
|On-board mains suppression filter||yes|
|Number of Charging Ports||2|
|Protection against Overload, Overtemperature, Short-circuit||yes|
|Connection for Temperature Sensor||yes|
|Compensation of voltage loss on charging cables||yes|
|Connection for LCD-Solar-Computer S||yes|
|Signal Output "EBL" for Display "Solar" Charging Current Battery||yes|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-20 to +45|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) in [mm] - Dimensions incl. mounting flanges, without connections||131 x 40 x 77|
|Weight in [g]||190|
|Mark of conformity (CE)|
|Ambient Conditions, Humidity of Air: max. 95 % RH, No Condensation|