Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/60-TrSmart programmable high efficiency ultra-fast MPPT
Victron main page: https://www.victronenergy.com/solar-charge-controllers
Check Victron site for features specific to each model (optional display shown is separate purchase)
Overview of Victron BlueSolar and SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controllers
Feature highlights common to all models
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Outstanding conversion efficiency
• Natural convection cooling (except for the 150/70 and 150/85 CAN-bus models)
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
SmartSolar and BlueSolar:
• SmartSolar models have Bluetooth built-in
• BlueSolar models can be made Bluetooth accessible by connecting a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle. Advantage: the products are not accessible when no dongle is connected.
Low Power models with load output
• See the appendix of the respective manuals for load output disconnect and reconnect options, including BatteryLife algorithm.
Day/night timing and light dimming on the low power models with a load output
• Use the VE.Direct TX digital output cable, and VictronConnect to configure.
Virtual load output, including day/night timing and BatteryLife algorithm on the higher power models
• Use the VE.Direct TX digital output cable and connect to a BatteryProtect or a solid state relay. Use VictronConnect to configure.
• MPPT Control: connects to all models with a VE.Direct port, except the BlueSolar MPPT 70/15. (Does not connect to the 150/70 and 150/85 CAN-bus models)
• SmartSolar Control Display: a plug-on display compatible with all models 150/45 and higher. Both displays can be connected to one controller simultaneously
• Color Control GX and other GX devices: see the GX product family on our website
• VRM website: see the VRM portal documentation on our website.
Remote firmware updating
• See VRM: Remote firmware update on our website. To access the above-mentioned documents: press the search button on our website and enter the appropriate search word.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category