Solbian SX 70W Long - Flexible Solar Panel1364 x 365 x 2mm - Day4 Cells
In the SX series the monocrystalline solar cells are electrically connected using ultra-thin copper wires that form a very fine mesh on the cell surface, resulting in thousands of contact points. This alternative to the standard bus-bar method allows a higher module power and increases the energy yield. A technology optimally suited to flexible modules, due to its intrinsic insensitivity to micro-cracks, that are the most common cause of energy loss in solar modules.
Another advantage is a reduced sensitiveness to shading, pushed to the extreme in the Guardian (G) models where several bypass diodes are inserted thanks to an innovative cell layout. The new connection technology, together with the use of high-efficiency silicon cells, make SX panels especially powerful and reliable.
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- 5 year Solbian warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Charge 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V batteries, lead-acid or lithium, using a Genasun boost charge controller
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Special Order Options:
- Non-standard panel configurations are possible, e.g. 3-cell wide
- Smooth or textured top sheet
- Electrical connections may be junction box on top or underneath, "Wires under", or tabbing wire only
- Bi-adhesive backsheet (peel and stick)
- White, black or transparent backsheet
- Zippers (many colours available from Sunbrella range - please contact Solar 4 RVs to confirm availability)
- Point of sale options:
- 316 stainless steel eyelets (fitted by Solar 4 RVs)
Please see attached PDF.
5 years worldwide warranty
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category