Solbian SX 108W Guardian
726 x 996 x 2mm - Day4 Cells
In the SX series the monocrystalline solar cells are electrically connected using ultra-thin copper wires that form a very fine mesh on the cell surface, resulting in thousands of contact points. This alternative to the standard bus-bar method allows a higher module power and increases the energy yield. A technology optimally suited to flexible modules, due to its intrinsic insensitivity to micro-cracks, that are the most common cause of energy loss in solar modules.
Another advantage is a reduced sensitiveness to shading, pushed to the extreme in the Guardian (G) models where several bypass diodes are inserted thanks to an innovative cell layout.
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- 5 year Solbian warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Charge 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V batteries, lead-acid or lithium, using a Genasun boost charge controller
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Special Order Options:
- Non-standard panel configurations are possible, e.g. 3-cell wide
- Smooth or textured top sheet
- Electrical connections may be junction box on top or underneath, "Wires under", or tabbing wire only
- Bi-adhesive backsheet (peel and stick)
- White, black or transparent backsheet
- Zippers (many colours available from Sunbrella range - please contact Solar 4 RVs to confirm availability)
- Point of sale options:
- 316 stainless steel eyelets (fitted by Solar 4 RVs)
Please see attached PDF.
5 years worldwide warranty