Solbian SunPower Series Custom Flexible Solar PanelUses highest efficiency SunPower cells
Free shipping for bulky orders over $2000 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
Solbian SP series panels are made in Italy and use SunPower patented back-contact monocrystalline silicon cells which eliminates conductors on the top surface which reduces the efficiency of other cells in comparison. The cell efficiency of 24% enable the SP range to provide the highest output power from the smallest surface area of any panel available today and hence are recommended for installations on yachts where maximum power is required from limited surface area. The SunPower cells also achieve the lowest loss in partial shading and high temperature situations compared with other cells.
- Most efficient flexible module on the market (highest output power from the smallest surface area)
- Flexible and lightweight (2.2 kg/m2)
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- 5 year Solbian warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Charge 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V batteries, lead-acid or lithium, using a Genasun boost charge controller
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Special Order Options:
- Non-standard panel configurations are possible, e.g. 3-cell wide
- Smooth, matte or textured top sheet
- Electrical connections may be junction box on top or underneath, "Wires under", or tabbing wire only
- Bi-adhesive backsheet (peel and stick)
- White, black or transparent backsheet
- Zippers (many colours available from Sunbrella range - please contact Solar 4 RVs to confirm availability)
- Point of sale options:
- 316 stainless steel eyelets (fitted by Solar 4 RVs)
Please see attached PDF.
5 years worldwide warranty
You May Also Need: