Solbian SP series panels are made in Italy and use SunPower patented back-contact monocrystalline silicon cells which eliminates conductors on the top surface which reduces the efficiency of other cells in comparison. The cell efficiency of 24% enable the SP range to provide the highest output power from the smallest surface area of any panel available today and hence are recommended for installations on yachts where maximum power is required from limited surface area. The SunPower cells also achieve the lowest loss in partial shading and high temperature situations compared with other cells.
Installation Manual: https://www.solbian.eu/img/cms/PDF/Solbian_installation_manual.pdf
- Most efficient flexible module on the market (highest output power from the smallest surface area)
- Flexible and lightweight (2.2 kg/m2)
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- 5 year Solbian warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Charge 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V batteries, lead-acid or lithium, using a Genasun boost charge controller
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Please see attached PDF.
5 years worldwide warranty
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category