Solar Cable PV1-F 6mm2 twin, thin sheathcut to length - 1 metre increments
Free AusPost shipping for orders over $100 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
Solar rated cable, twin core, thin sheath.
Used for extending cable length of panels.
These cables are developed according to PV1-F requirements and designed to meet the rigours of the outdoor application environment and provide long term durability and flexibility, combined with ease of installation.
- Outside diameter of each core 6mm
- Inner insulation: XLPE (Black, Red)
- Sheath insulation: XLPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene)
- Nominal voltage: U0 / U: 0,6 / 1 kV AC / max. 1.5 kV DC
- Test voltage according to EN 50395-6: 6,5 kV AC / 15 kV DC (5 min.)
- Rated current: 55 A (4.0 mm²), 70 A (6.0 mm²)
- Insulation resistance of the complete cable: ≥ 1000 MΩkm in accordance to EN 50395-8.2
- Ambient temperature: –40°C ...+90°C
- Bending radius: Dynamic: >4 × OD
Constructed using fine stranded tinned copper conductors insulated with a temperatureresistant, halogen-free cross-linked copolymer compound and protected by an outer sheath of flame-retardant, abrasion and UV-resistant,
halogen-free cross-linked co-polymer.
- Rated voltage AC 1000V, DC 1500V (max)
- Temperature range Ambient –40°C ...+90°C
- Approvals EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K IEC 62930
- Minimum bending radius Flexing: 5 x cable diameter
- Fixed: 4 x cable diameter
- Marking Meter marked
You May Also Need: