Series X 140W - Flexible Solar Panel - Shade Resistant Half-cut Design
Shade Tolerant Model - The 140W X Serie model uses dual strings in the one panel - meaning if the bottom half is shaded, it will have a negligible effect on the top half of the panel. This also reduces series losses and lowers panel resistance to further improve module efficiency and output.
These lightweight solar panels are made with special technopolymers added to the ETFE (F-ETFE2) which give them a surface that is extremely tough and a weight that is up to eight times less in comparison to the traditional rigid glass panels. They are robust and durable for marine applications, camping, motorhomes, cars, trailers, trucks, buses and other mobile applications.
Made in Italy with Fly SolarTech's G-Wire patent cell technology / 9-Wire busbar plus 7-layer Encapsulation Technology plus F-ETFE2 scratch-resistant top layer ensures quality with the latest technology enabling a 5-year product warranty.
The application of ion implantation Tunnel Oxide Passivating Contacts (TOPCon) using screen-printing achieves a cell efficiency greater than 23.3% combined with a distributed 9 connection wires on the cells and 23 in the proximity of the busbars reduces the series losses between the cells to a minimum.
- Crack resistent: G-Wire technology between the cell to cell connections and 9-wire technology allows for the best and most cost effective solution to avoid losses due to incidental cell cracks
- Peak efficiency: 23.3% TOPCon cells
- Cooler Operation: TOPCon cells remain approximately 10°C cooler in the same conditions compared with conventional monocrystalline and PERC technologies - keeping both the panel and substrate cooler
- Thin and lightweight: Nanoscale silicon film means the panel is less that 1/5th the weight of a traditional panel with a thickness of only ~2mm
- Seven-layer design: Includes glass-fibre mesh reducing the coefficient of thermal expansion of the panel to a similar degree as glass panels, eliminating the main cause of PET and EFTE solar panel failures, thermal expansion related stress causing the cell to cell connections to fail.
- Tough and durable: F-ETFE2 providing UV stability and hail resistance, the additional polymers now force the ETFE to form into a continuous layer making delamination, common in PET and ETFE panels, impossible.
- Low temperature coefficient: -0.32% / oC for extraordinary production even in hot environments
- Semi-Flexible: Adaptable to curves and surface shape on the long axis
- Increased weather resistance: endurance in extreme temperatures and resilient against environmental hazards
- Certified: IEC 61701:2011 Salt mist - IEC 61215 10.17
- Designed and manufacturerd in Italy
- The vented gap (height increase of ~15mm) improves panel efficiency and reduces heating of the mounting surface. This method also allows the junction box to sit underneath the panel. This includes:
- One roll of very high bond double sided adhesive tape
- Polycarbonate strips
- Installation via very high bond double sided adhesive tape provides a low profile secure bond. This includes:
- A structural silicone (Fix8) can be used to adhere the panel to a surface.
- The panel can be secured using bolts or screws through eyelets in the panel.
Instructions are sent with shipping tracking notification.
|X Serie by Fly Solartech Specifications|
5 years manufacturer's product warranty