Power-Sonic 6V 390Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery
The Power-Sonic range of AGM VRLA batteries are manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance allowing greater cyclic performance, enhanced overcharge endurance and excellent recovery form over discharge situations. The lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, along with the greater distance between plates help keep the battery at lower temperatures.
Ideal for the cost-conscious customers who are looking for the lowest initial investment but do not want to compromise on performance. Manufactured with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a lower acid density and increased electrolyte volume, giving greater cyclic performance and a longer life span.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable – Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ status for air, land or water transportation.
- Charging – Battery can be charged in any orientation/position (upside down not recommended)
- Long Service Life – High capacity design, excellent deep cycle property.
- Low Internal Resistance – High strength conductive terminals for high current discharging.
- Designed-in Reliability – Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- House batteries for recreational use
- Cyclic, Standby and Solar applications
- Critical power back up for remote signalling / transmission or sub stations
- Scissor Lifts
Power-Sonic Batteries are warranted throughout Australia against faulty workmanship and materials. Depending on the battery and application the amount of time covered varies (refer below for details).
If a Power-Sonic Battery is defective (other than for the warranty exclusions specified below) during that period, we will replace or repair it at our cost. To make a claim please return the part to Solar 4 RV's. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. The benefits under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have at law. This voluntary warranty is given by Solar 4 RV's.
PS & PSH Series 12 months when used in standby applications 6 months when used in cyclic applications
PG Series 24 months when used in standby applications 12 months when used in cyclic applications if average depth of discharge does not exceed 50% 6 months when used in mobility applications (including but not limited to wheelchair, electric scooter, pallet jack, golf buggy)
PDC Cyclic & DCG Gel Series 12 months when used in standby and cyclic applications
Powersports Motorcycle and Jet Ski Series 12 months warranty
PSOPzV – 3 Years full replacement when used in standby or cyclic applications
Warranty commences from date of purchase.
Warranty Conditions- This warranty does NOT cover: Normal wear and tear, Transportation costs to and from the place of purchase, Labour for removal and replacement of the unit unless prior written approval has been obtained from Solar 4 RV's, Parts which have been subjected to deliberate abuse, Conditions resulting from abnormal wear, negligence, alterations or accidents, Incorrect fitment, Parts used in an incorrect application or parts that are not used for their intended purpose.