Solbian SP SunPower series
Power at the highest level
Tested on the great racing yachts, the SP series is the top of the Solbian range due to the use of selected SunPower monocrystalline silicon cells that reach a record 24% conversion of sunlight into electricity.
Solbian SP flexible solar panels are light, flexible and impact resistant – they can even be walked upon. The textured surface provides extra robustness and non-slip characteristics.
Lightness and flexibility make Solbian modules particularly suited to marine and RV applications.
The SP series uses cells
SunPower™ cells used in SP series panels are high efficiency monocrystalline cells (the highest available on the market). The electric contacts create a thick pattern resembling two interpenetrating combs on the rear of the cell, this guarantees an optimal management of micro fractures, without power loss.
SunPower™ cells are also the best choice when it comes to efficiency in low light and sensitivity at higher temperatures. In fact the temperature coefficient is 25% lower than the other cristalline cells.
- The most efficient flexible modules on the market
- Flexible and lightweight (2.2 kg/m2)
- Completely waterproof and resistant to salt water
- Thin (less than 2 mm)
- IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 certified
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Integrated bypass diodes to minimise output losses associated with partial shading
- Available with different front sheets, many fixing and electrical wiring options
- White, black or transparent back sheet
- Adaptable to any battery: from 5 to 48 volt, lead-acid or lithium
- Designed and manufactured in Italy