Gioco S2 168W Flexible Solar Panel1370 x 673 x 2mm - Mono PERC Cells
These lightweight solar panels are made with special technopolymers that make them resilient. Using mono-PERC cells with higher efficiency of up to 22.5% and a weight that is up to five times less in comparison to traditional rigid glass panels. They are robust and durable for marine applications, camping, motorhomes, cars, trailers, trucks, buses and other mobile applications.
Made in Italy with Fly SolarTech's G-Wire patent cell technology plus 7-layer Encapsulation Technology plus F-ETFE2 scratch-resistant top layer ensures quality with the latest technology enabling a 5-year product warranty.
- Crack resistent: G-Wire technology is seamless no welding cells contact. Prevents “micro-cracks” and “hot spots” by increasing the number of wires in the cell.
- Peak efficiency: 22.5%
- Thin and lightweight: Nanoscale silicon film means the panel is less that 1/5th the weight of a traditional panel with a thickness of only 2mm
- Seven-layer design: Outperforms traditional 5 layer panels.
- Tough and durable: F-ETFE2 providing UV stability and scratch resistance
- Low temperature coefficient: -0.31% / oC for extraordinary production even in hot environments
- Flexible: Adaptable to curves and surface shape
- Walkable: High-strength polymers provide toughness
- Increased weather resistance: endurance in extreme temperatures and resilient against environmental hazards
- Certified: IEC 61701:2011 Salt mist - IEC 61215 10.17
- Designed and manufacturerd in Italy
- The vented gap (height increase of ~15mm) improves panel efficiency and reduces heating of the mounting surface. This method also allows the junction box to sit underneath the panel. This includes:
- One roll of very high bond double sided adhesive tape
- Polycarbonate strips
- Installation via very high bond double sided adhesive tape provides a low profile secure bond. This includes:
- A structural silicone (Fix8) can be used to adhere the panel to a surface.
- The panel can be secured using bolts or screws through eyelets in the panel.
Instructions are sent with shipping tracking notification.
The G-Wire technology is the flagship of Fly Solartech, with a proprietary patent, this technology is the only one in the world to combine the quality of widespread contactless welding with the scalability of technology applicable to every type of cell allowing us to be able to use any type, size, cell technology. The Gwire interconnects the front side of a cell to the back side of the next cell, ensuring proper connection from one cell to another. The superior performance of the G-Wire translates into advanced module efficiency and robustness.
The core technology of GiocoSolutions (G-Wire) is a revolutionary connection process for the production of solar modules. Standard busbars are replaced by 18/24 micro-wires that collect energy more smoothly and reinforce solar cells. The 18/24 micro-wires are positioned in a perfect manner in parallel and held in place by a transparent sheet in an above / below model. This assembly of foil-wire (FWA) is the electrical conductor, designed with surgical precision, to interconnect the solar cells and eliminate the need for Busbar. The lower resistance allows more energy to be extracted from each individual WIRE, thus increasing the power density compared to traditional panels with 4/5/6 Busbar (BB).
Impact of micro cracking
Micro-crevices (micro-cracking) has a minimal effect on G-Wire panels since the system’s protective capsule acts as a protective layer for the solar cell with a dense grid of up to 2,660 contact points. This system allows even in the case of micro-cracks or fractures of the cell to continue to convey the energy from the cell to the junction box without jeopardizing its operation.
The modules with conventional busbars have over 100 welding points which represent extreme thermomechanical stress on the cells, increasing the potential for micro-cracks and other faults that will reduce the efficiency of the panel over time. The G-Wire technology binds the micro-wires to the cells during the lamination process, eliminating any welding of cellular connection.
|Gioco S2 by Fly Solartech Specifications|
5 years manufacturer's product warranty
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category