Accurately read your battery bank like a fuel gauge with Enerdrive battery monitors.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task. There are many things to consider to accurately monitor the state of your batteries; battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. Enerdrive Battery Monitors use high performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms to display the exact state of the remaining battery capacity.
Using a clear back lit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery. The ePRO and ePRO-HV battery monitors are equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to start a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity
- Two battery inputs
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included E and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
Others Also Bought
More From This Category