PLEASE INFORM US OF YOUR BATTERY CAPACITY ON PURCHASE SO WE CAN PROGRAM IT FOR YOU IN ORDER FOR THE STATE OF CHARGE TO READ CORRECTLY.
The 8S 250A SMART BMS is for LiFePO4 cells only. You MUST use 8 cells in series and they MUST be LiFePO4. This BMS is ideal for a 5000W inverter.
- Using top quality (A-level) protective integrated circuit IC, from Seiko of Japan. The IC itself has power a balancing function. The circuit is simple and reliable
- Strong load ability, high constant discharge current, using high voltage tolerant and ultra low resistance power MOSFETs. Daly's extra large heat sinks and sealed thermal coating greatly assist cooling
- Voltage detection for each cell so each cell will be protected from over charge or over discharge. The over current and short circuit protection function is a built-in feature to preserve the life of both the BMS and cells.
- Temperature protection during charging and discharging
- Extremely low power consumption. The consumption of the whole device is between 50 - 600uA depending on the model without Bluetooth. While the Bluetooth module is on, 15mA.
- The PCB uses anti-corrosion, high water resistant, high impedance ESD conformal coating
- Program via UART to PC cord or let Solar 4 RVs know your battery capacity and we can program the unit for you
- Look up SMART BMS by DalyBMS on the Android Play Store or iOS App Store
- Monitor state of charge
- Current in/out
- Power in/out
- Charge/discharge MOSFETs open/closed
- If balancing
- Individual cell voltages, overall voltage, maximum cell voltage, minimum cell voltage, differential voltage
- Please see the "Download Manual" link under the main product image for all specifications
Continuous Discharge Current: 250A
Charrge Voltage: 25.6V
Continuous Charge Current 250A
Overcharge Voltage 3.7V
Overcharge Release Voltage: 3.6V
Balance Detect Voltage: 3.2V
Balance Current: 30mA
Over Discharge Voltage: 2.6V
Over Discharge Release Voltage: 2.7V
Over Charge Current: 375A (1 second)
Over Discharge Current: 500A (1 second)
Short Circuit Delay: 320 uS
Charge Temperature: -5 to 55C
Discharge Temperature: -30 to 60C
Self Consumption (with Bluetooth): 15mA
Main Circuit Resistance: <20 mOhm
Over Discharge Current: 600uA
Working Temperature Range: -20 to 70C
Dimensions: 221 x 130 x 32mm
Daly guarantee a 3-year product warranty, if the damage is caused by improper operation, we will conduct the repair with charge. The warranty does not cover shipping costs, the cost of shipping both to and from the user must be paid for by the user.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category