Class T JJN Fuse HolderFor 225 - 400A fast acting fuses
Free AusPost shipping for orders over $100 on most items to most areas. Calculate shipping in cart for more details.
$80.00Sold Out - Backorder Available
JJN Limitron™ 300Vac, 1-1200A, fast-acting Class T fuses
• Provides 10X better current limitation to help prevent equipment damage caused by shortcircuit events.
• 200 kA interrupting rating complies with NEC® Section 110.9 for today’s large capacity systems.
• Fast-acting fuse helps prevent equipment damage caused by short-circuit events.
• Small, space-saving fuses provide a high degree of current limitation on short-circuits for excellent component protection.
• Ideal for critical industrial or commercial applications that have specific current limitation requirements.
Catalog Symbol: JJN-(amp)
Eaton’s Bussmann™ series Limitron™ advanced protection Class T current -limiting, fast-acting fuses.
• 300 Vac (1-10 A)
• 300 Vac, 160 Vdc (15-600 A)
• 300 Vac, 170 Vdc (700-1200 A)
• Amps — 1-1200 A
• 200kA Vac RMS Sym.
• 20kA Vdc (15-600 A)
• 100kA Vdc (700-1200 A)
• UL® Listed, Std. 248-15, Class T, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
• CSA® Certified, C22.2 No. 248.15, Class 1422-02, File 53787
• RoHS compliant