326Ah Caravan Lithium Off-Grid Conversion Bundle Kit w/ 2000W Inverter
Grab a bargain when you buy a complete off-grid package!
The pack includes all of the following equipment:
- Solar 4 RV's 326Ah Lithium Battery
- Made in-house utilising Solar 4 RV's designed and manufactured serviceable cell housing system, the design keeps compression on cells, and allows individual change-out, quick change-out of the BMS if needed, reduces heat transfer from BMS to cells, and you can see exactly what you're getting!
- CALB EV grade lithium cells with 4,000 cycle life at 100% Depth of Discharge until 80% of original and an 8-year warranty, i.e. after 8 years or 4,000 cycles between full charge and empty, the battery will be 260Ah or more. These cells also contain a ceramic coating system and can allow a standard charge of 0.6C or a standard charge up to 195A.
- 250A Daly Smart Bluetooth BMS including cell balancing. this allows for monitoring of cell voltages, battery current and more. Plus has all the vital protections: Short Circuit, Overcurrent, High Voltage, Low Voltage, High Temp, Low Temp, Out of Balance and more.
- Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor - Includes a shunt and display to readout: State of Charge in percentage, time until discharged/recharged, battery voltage, current in/out and more
- Victron IP22 30A Main Charger - Automatic charging when plugged into mains power including a Bluetooth app for status monitoring and control
- Enerdrive DC2DC 40A+ Charger including MPPT - This allows quick charging from the alternator when travelling at up to nearly 50A and when stationary can charge using the MPPT input from the solar panels
- Enerdrive 2000W Inverter - 2x AC Outlets, 5V USB Outlet, remote control and 5m cable included - Non-transfer switch model (i.e. does not integrate with existing caravan wiring)
- 2x Exotronic 200W High Efficiency 25mm framed solar panels - Using all the latest technologies, 23% efficient mono-PERC cells, 9-wire busbar, square-cut cells, these panels are 200W in a 1480 x 670mm footprint
- Wiring Guide/Diagram including recommend fuse and cable sizes and integration support to connect to your existing system, i.e. connecting to a BMPro or PM200/PM300 in a Jayco.
Enerdrive + Victron - 5 year warranty
CALB 326Ah Battery - 8 year warranty on cells and 3 year warranty on BMS