The photos depicted are for demonstration only and may not necessarily contain the exact components in this kit.
This kit contains everything you need to create a Victron 1200VA power system on your Camper/Bus/Van with GSun rigid solar panels.
The features of this kit:
- The inverter can output up to 1200VA/1000W continuously
- The batteries can be charged from shore/grid power (230 to 12V - 4A), DC-DC (12/24V to 12V - 30A) or solar (12V - 30A)
- You can view the state of charge, input/output current of the battery bank
- 200Ah Lead Carbon battery
- A 230V AC inverter with a socket outlet - no electrician required
- The system is rated for continuous use
Detailed list of components:
- 1x 200Ah Powerhouse Lead Carbon battery
- Victron 12V Phoenix Inverter 1200VA Inverter with socket outlet inbuilt
- Victron 65A Smart Battery Protect unit
- All lugs, conduit, fuses, bus bars, cables, circuit breakers, switches, relays, heat shrink, bootlace pins etc.
- Inverter up to 1.5m away from the house battery with 50mm2 welding cable
- 20m of twin 6mm cable for the end loads
- Alternator distance up to 10m from house battery
- Blue Sea battery terminal fuse for additional safety
- Spare fuse for each type
- Victron Orion Smart (24 or 12)/12 30A alternator to house battery charger
- 1x 300W GSun CEC accredited solar panel
- Victron BMV-700 battery monitor
- Blue Sea 6 Fuse Panel - (2x 10A fuses, 2x 15A fuses, 2x 20A fuses, 2x 25A fuses, 2x 30A fuses included)
- Switch/circuit breakers to isolate individual loads or all loads when the battery is not in use
- Victron 100/20 SmartSolar charge controller
- Victron BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- Victron IP65 AC Charger 12 4A
- Detailed wiring diagram and phone call support
- Upgrade to a 200Ah Invicta lithium battery
- Select your alternator voltage
- Upgrade to a 330W Seraphim half-cut cell solar panel
- Upgrade the inverter to Enerdrive 2000W
Not exactly what you want? Email or call us so we can customise a kit to your exact needs.